3 Day Tuna Fish Diet Review

Well like most people I had put a little weight on over the winter and decided to try and take a bit off. I only needed to lose about 10 pounds or so to get to my normal weight so as silly as it seemed I decided to give the 3 day tuna fish diet a try. I figured it was quick and not to complicated so no harm done if it didn't work. So off I went to the grocery store with my shopping list.

For those who have never heard of this diet, basically it involves eating tuna every day at one meal and your suppose to be able to lose about 10 pounds which was right in my sweet spot. You can find several variations of it online, you may have even had it sent to you via email spam. I must say I did modify it a bit and ate tuna every day at lunch even though on day 3 I was suppose to eat it a dinner, but other than that I ate what the diet told me to. I am sure this had no drastic effect on my results.

Diet

My first day of the 3 day tuna fish diet was very easy as it hardly seemed like a diet at all. Not sure what this says about my normal eating habits. On the second day I did become a little hungry though as it felt like I had missed a meal some where. By the third day though I was hungry and very sick of tuna, I was not bothered by it to much as I knew it was pretty much going to be over soon.

The Results

I had checked my weight on the morning I began the 3 day tuna fish diet before breakfast so I waited till the morning of day 4 before breakfast to check the results. As I stepped on the scale with my stomach growling in anticipation I was expecting great things, well net result was I lost 2.5 pounds. That is probably the same as I would of lost if I had just restricted my diet a little over the 3 day period. It wasn't that difficult to stick to but don't really think the results are more than you get with just healthy eating. In the past the Dean Ornish diet is the diet I have had the most success with but it is very hard to stick to.

3 Day Tuna Fish Diet Review

To see the exact 3 Day Tuna Fish Diet I followed and learn more about the Dean Ornish Diet and other diet reviews visit http://DietProblem.com

Visit : Massage The stress no more How to balance Diet