3 Simple Exercises To Lose Belly Fat At Home - How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly

Most of the people like us who have to work in the office everyday will most probably face the same problem - Big Belly. I used to be very thin back in university, however, once I started to work in the office, I sit in front of the computer everyday, and as a result, I have a belly. I have started to lose weight by doing some exercises to lose belly fat. I have loss about 10lbs so far, and my belly is slightly flatter now. So, I would like share 3 simple exercises to lose belly fat quickly at home. If you ask me what is the fastest way to lose weight and how to lose abdominal fat, I will surely recommend these 3 simple exercises :

1) Sit Ups

\"balance Diet\"

Yes, sit ups. People have been saying that sit ups are useless because you cannot get the maximum effect. However, this is because they have done something wrongly. One major reason if because after doing sit ups, they do not stretch their stomach muscle as well as go for a 15 minute jog or walk. After doing sit ups, it is very easy to lose weight and belly fat by walking or jogging.

3 Simple Exercises To Lose Belly Fat At Home - How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly

2) Leg Raise

Among all the exercises to lose belly fat, I will highly recommend you to do leg raise because it can lose the lower stomach fat. It is very effective when combines with sit ups because sit ups will burn the upper stomach fat while leg raise will help you to lose the lower belly fat.

3) Jogging

As what I have said just now, jogging or walking for about 15-30minutes after doing the above workouts will give you the maximum effect. Walking to lose weight after doing the above workouts is very effective because your body have been stimulated to burn more energy at the stomach and the energy is converted from your belly fat. So, you can lose your belly fat, effectively.

Hope that you can follow the exercises above, it is very easy and only takes less than 1 hour commitment every alternate day. Besides working out, you will also need to have a balanced diet. I will recommend Calorie Shifting diet.

3 Simple Exercises To Lose Belly Fat At Home - How To Lose Belly Fat Quickly

You can find out more about the calorie shifting diet plan and get a Free 7 Days Sample Menu at this Calorie Shifting Diet Plan official website. Combining the exercises to lose belly fat above as well as a balanced diet, with some commitment, you will surely be able to lose belly fat quickly.