Why We Don't Lose Weight - Fix It!

It's been reported in the New England Journal of Medicine that people attempting to loose weight tend to underestimate the amount they eat by as much as 47 percent and to overestimate their physical activity by as much as 51 percent. When scientists at the USDA's Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center in Maryland asked 98 men and women how much they ate in a 24-hour period, they found that 6 out of 7 women under reported by an average of 621 calories, and 6 out of 10 men under reported by an average of 581 calories.
Keep that in mind next time you hear someone explaining that, though they haven't let a single morsel of food pass their parched lips in days, they've nevertheless gained three pounds that week 

It's really NOT that hard to lose weight, you just need to learn a few single rules how to do this! Everyone CAN lose weight. I myself have helped people lose many pounds by helping them in my gym. I think I've had about 2000 customers over all my years. MOST of them come to me and say: No, I just CAN'T lose these extra pounds.. They have tried for years without succeeding! The problem is, there are so many products, pills and weight-loss program out there.. Unfortunately not many products works!

\"lose Weight\"

I've collected the top4 weight loss programs I use with my customers that really does work. I haven't failed any customer that has followed my guidelines and listened to my tips how to lose weight!

Nr1: FatLoss4Idiots
Nr2: Cheat Your Way Thin
Nr3: Body Weight Exercise Revolution
Nr4: Natural Explosive Weight Loss

Hope You find any of these helpful for you!

Why We Don't Lose Weight - Fix It!

[http://www.own2morrow.com]

Tags : What to do to lose weight What is Detox